TCS is one of the major recruiter in UPTU engineering colleges. Here we have listed few reasons to join TCS.
I hope you must be well prepared for placement season. If not then go to placements introduction page and start preparation. We have covered all rounds in details.
TCS is an Indian multinational IT service, consulting and business solutions company. Its headquarter is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of Tata Groups and operates in 46 countries. TCS is the largest company in India by market capitalization. TCS is placed in Big 4 most valuable IT service brands worldwide. According to August 2016 calculations, TCS employs 362000 employees.
Benefits of working with TCS:
- Huge library with vast collection of technical and non technical books. If some book is not available, it will be produced with 14 days.
- Wide range of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
- TCS have holiday homes located in Lonavala, Goa, Ooty and Mahabaleshwar. You can enjoy your stay here with your family.
- Discount on all Tata products. Shop at Croma, Titan, Westside, voltas, tata motors etc.
- Great work life balance.
- Great health insurance. 10 lac health insurance and you can take leave without pay as much as you need in critical scenario.
- Onsite opportunities.
- If you find yourself not suitable for IT company, you can prepare for other jobs while working in TCS. All because you will have great work life balance.
- 100% job security.
- Gym facilities.
- ‘No time limit’ lunch breaks.
If you are looking forward to work with TCS then read complete TCS placement process.